KMPlayer is a audio/video player that supports a wide range of file formats, including AVI, MKV, MPEG, OGM, MP4, ASF etc. without any additional codecs installed. It also has full VCD/DVD playback functionality. In addition, it is able to play incomplete/damaged AVI files, or media files that are locked while downloading or sharing.
Note: This application has included in the past and appears to still include software from other projects in violation of the GPL and LGPL.
||Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7
|Writes settings to:
|How to extract:
- Download the installer and extract to a folder of your choice.
- Do one of the following:
*Open "Preferences" window, click on "General", and check "Store Settings to KMPcfg.ini".
*Before running the program, create a file called KMPCfg.ini in the EXE folder with these lines of text:
- Optionally, remove the following folders: $TEMP and $PLUGINSDIR.
- Launch KMPlayer.exe.
- Added Instant View.
- Fixed Denial Of Service PoC(PlayList M3U) - Provided by: Jigsaw (Abdelmorite), KISA
- Modified default use of Internal Splitter(AVI) for streaming(http, https, ftp).
- Fixed TS source filter error.
- Supports FTP server(UTF-8).
- Added https streaming function.
- Added Subtitle resync function. (Ctrl+Alt+[, Ctrl+Alt+])
- Improved seek speed of MKV, MP4, FLV.