AIMP is a skinnable audio player similar to Winamp that supports most audio formats, as well as Internet radio. Features include a mini-player, colorizing of individual skins, equalizer, visualizations, playlist, global hotkeys, library, and plug-ins capability. The application also includes a built-in tag editor, alarm clock, and auto-shutdown.
Alternatively, AIMP Portable is stealth and automatically adjusts paths.
||WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8
|Writes settings to:
For Win2K: GDIPLUS.DLL
||No. Writes to registry if run with admin rights. See this forum thread.
||Automatic relative path (eg. ..\..\personal\work.doc)
|How to extract:
Optionally, you may delete the uninstall.exe file and the temporary setup folder C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\AIMP.
- Download and run the installer, choose a folder of your choice (outside of the Program Files directory) and select Portable version
- Launch AIMP3.exe and choose Single User Mode
- SACD plugin: Multi-threaded decoding is now supported.
- SACD Plugin: SACD images in the ISO format are now supported (experimental).
- Tag Editor: The APEv2 tag is now automatically deleted from MP3 during saving changes.
- Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio.
- Fixed: Player - bitrate of MP3 files detects incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed: Player - format of internet radio stream in FLAC format in OGG container displays as OGG Vorbis.
- Fixed: Playlist - an error occurs in some cases that leads to stop redrawing of playlist.
- Fixed: Playlist - non-natural sorting is used when adding folders to playlist.
- Fixed: Playlist - playlist starts playing again after delete last playing track from playlist, even if the "repeat track" option is switched off.
- Fixed: Tag Editor - album arts cache is not updated after edit the album art in tag editor.
- Fixed: Tag Editor - no an ability to play tracks in TAK / OFR / OFS formats.
- Fixed: Plugins - last.fm - information about the scrobbling sends to server twice in some cases, if off-line cache is not empty.
- Fixed: Plugins - Update Checker - downloading process does not canceled on closing the options dialog.