AIMP is a skinnable audio player similar to Winamp that supports most audio formats, as well as Internet radio. Features include a mini-player, colorizing of individual skins, equalizer, visualizations, playlist, global hotkeys, library, and plug-ins capability. The application also includes a built-in tag editor, alarm clock, and auto-shutdown.
Alternatively, AIMP Portable is stealth and automatically adjusts paths.
||WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10
|Writes settings to:
For Win2K: GDIPLUS.DLL
||No. Writes to registry if run with admin rights. See this forum thread.
||Automatic relative path (eg. ..\..\personal\work.doc)
|How to extract:
Optionally, you may delete the uninstall.exe file and the temporary setup folder C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\AIMP.
- Download and run the installer, choose a folder of your choice (outside of the Program Files directory) and select Portable version
- Launch AIMP3.exe and choose Single User Mode
- Monkey's Audio codec has been updated.
- Seek bar - Hint with position under mouse cursor now appears.
- Common - the "Move to..." command does not work for playing file.
- UI - table elements - multiple selection via selection rectangle works buggly.
- UI - table elements - selection of all items via Ctrl+A shortcut moves focus to first item.
- Playlists Manager - an empty playlists were created when moving few folders via drag-n-drop to playlists list.
- Player - Internet Radio - meta information changed too early than track really started.
- Tag Editor - OGG / FLAC / OPUS - multi-line fields saves incorrectly if their data contains ";" symbol.
- Skin Engine - default frame index of TASEAnimator element always equals to 0 even if binding is defined.
- Skin Engine - few compatibility issues with old skins were fixed.
- Skin Engine - localizations for custom context menus was not refreshed in real-time.
- Skin Engine - hint in music library table / playlist blinks when running under Windows 7 if desktop composition is disabled.
- Skin Engine - window content was not refreshed after changing the element placement from script.
- Music Library - import data base from AIMP3 - files from network locations cannot be imported.
- Music Library - the "find in Music Library" command does not work if the "no grouping" mode is selected.
- Music Library - playback accounting works incorrectly if playback speed different from default value.
- Small bugs.