AIMP is a skinnable audio player similar to Winamp that supports most audio formats, as well as Internet radio. Features include a mini-player, colorizing of individual skins, equalizer, visualizations, playlist, global hotkeys, library, and plug-ins capability. The application also includes a built-in tag editor, alarm clock, and auto-shutdown.
Alternatively, AIMP Portable is stealth and automatically adjusts paths.
||WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8
|Writes settings to:
For Win2K: GDIPLUS.DLL
||No. Writes to registry if run with admin rights. See this forum thread.
||Automatic relative path (eg. ..\..\personal\work.doc)
|How to extract:
Optionally, you may delete the uninstall.exe file and the temporary setup folder C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\AIMP.
- Download and run the installer, choose a folder of your choice (outside of the Program Files directory) and select Portable version
- Launch AIMP3.exe and choose Single User Mode
- Common: Few localizations have been updated, Turkish and Indonesian localizations have been added.
- Common: Index map of icon library loads incorrectly at second time during one work session.
- Player: Internet radio - information bars displays every time when player receives metadata from server even if data have not been changed.
- Player: Application ignores the custom queue when physically deleting playable file.
- Player: Player jumps to next track if an error occurs during opening file operation even if the "Automatically jump to next track" option is switched off.
- Skin Engine: An error occurs when trying to apply skin in handler of skinned button.
- Tags: WAV - tags does not loads if section with tags is placed after section with data.
- Plugins: SACD - ISO parser does not loads track if there are no meta information about the tracks.
- Small bugs and defects were fixed.