ToDoList is a hierarchical task manager that allows you to repeatedly sub-divide your tasks into more manageable pieces, which makes it ideal for IT-related projects as well as more general activities. Each task can be given a wide variety of attributes including priority, risk, color, category, and many more. Viewable in tree, list, or calendar format, and includes native XML support for custom reporting.
Created lists can be exported to a variety of formats including HTML, ICS (calendar), speadsheet, and more. Supports remote todolists and encryption for security.
||Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7
|Writes settings to:
MSXML V3 and above (included with IE 6 and above)
"Check for update" requires administrator privileges.
||No. Registers some components in the registry.
The Eclipse Public License 1.0
|How to extract:
- Download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice
- Launch ToDoList.exe
- Select language
- Select "Ini File" for where to store settings
- Select "No, thanks" for a sample tasklist
- Once you have answered the other initial settings questions and the program starts, open the Preferences menu by clicking Tools - Preferences
- Uncheck the box marked Enable use of '.tdl' as a file extension for tasklists
Optionally, delete unnecessary language files at \todolist_exe\Resources\Translations
- Fixed Gantt View editable state not being refreshed on check-in.
- Fixed export to '.tdl' to only add a file link to the top-level task.
- Fixed erroneous task dependencies when exporting to '.tdl'.
- Fixed CTimeEdit to show correct units menu selection.
- Added '-i8' commandline switch for pasting richedit images as 8bit to reduce size.
- Added support for bumping task dates from commandline (-sd, -dd, -cd).
- Added support for use of shift key to force Outlook links to use GUIDs.
- Added logging to ini file initialisation.
- Updated 'Resources\Translations\German.csv, YourLanguage.csv'.
- Updated 'Resources\Stylesheets\tgEstimatesAndActuals_eng.xsl'.
- Removed 'Path' from print preview attribute list.