Checked it out at Free UPX v1.4
Free UPX is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables).
It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other). It offers easy access to all documented and undocumented UPX parameters without the need for command line usage.
The most important features:
- Compression and decompression executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
- Easy access to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, UPX version, compression level and other.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
- Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click fupx.exe file.
- Portability. This program can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
- Shell integration (optional).
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware.Free UPX Homepage