Online Image Converter (with premium code for free)

Share interesting information or links related to portable apps here.
Tom

Online Image Converter (with premium code for free)

#1 Post by Tom »

Hello,
I created an image viewer for Windows which is portable and freeware:
https://tomseditor.com/blog/viewer

Because not everyone has Windows and not everyone likes to run apps from unknown sources lately I also created an online page where you can for free convert multiple images at once:
https://tomseditor.com/convert
If you want to convert big files you can create a premium account for free with this voucher:
PORTABLEFC
Credit card is not required and you don't need to verify your e-mail address.
Hope you like it!

webfork

Re: Online Image Converter (with premium code for free)

#2 Post by webfork »

Just to make programs easier to find here on the site, we try to avoid double-posting. If it's okay with you, I'd like to merge this thread with the existing one for Tom's Viewer. Our visitors (as I understand it) tend to be much more focused on locally installed tools versus web-based offerings.

To be clear, I have tried your online program and it's pretty great.

Tom

#3 Post by Tom »

This thread is not really about the Windows program but about an online tool so I thought it fits better in "Resources & Links ". But if you think it should be merged- I am fine with that.

thepiney

#4 Post by thepiney »

In the "About" section, if you remove the "to JPG" from all those input formats, it may be a lot easier to read and/or find the input format you need.

Tom

#5 Post by Tom »

thepiney wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:17 am In the "About" section, if you remove the "to JPG" from all those input formats, it may be a lot easier to read and/or find the input format you need.
You don't need to click any of the formats listed in the "About". You can just drag&drop your file and it will autodetect how to convert it.