What people carry

Share interesting information or links related to portable apps here.
webfork

What people carry

#1 Post by webfork »

I had a conversation with an 18 year old recently and she had no idea what a flash drive was so I started to wonder if this whole portable software thing was fading. However, I found this image series and was pleased to see around half had some kind of digital media/flash drive on them: http://imgur.com/gallery/lJNRtBy . (Note that the prevalence of weaponry makes me think this was posted to a weaponry forum of some kind.)

Clearly people still use flash drives :)

At some point I should go through and photograph everything I carry with me. This is my flash drive if anyone is curious.

joby_toss

Re: What people carry

#2 Post by joby_toss »

It's about different EDC (every day carry) systems. I love to see integrated so many cutting tools (folders, fixed blades, multi-tools), being a blade fanatic myself! :)

tproli

#3 Post by tproli »

Interesting idea. It would be interesting to see photos of my things from earlier years.

In general I just try to carry... ON :)

Andrew Lee

#4 Post by Andrew Lee »

Mmmmm, I thought they are still very common? My kids (ages 7 and 10) carry their presentations to school in them, but they call them "memory sticks". Some of their classmates wear one around their necks to reduce the chance of misplacing them at school.