Auto Time Logger

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
mik.y

Auto Time Logger

#1 Post by mik.y »

Hi,
this is my another project, I just want to track time I spend behind computer. Again,its fully free and portable.

Info:
-----
Auto Time Logger is simple application for time tracking. ATL tracking real (work)time after login into windows or you can run it manually when you need it. ATL has basic graph with month overwiew, time per day comparison chart and many handy settings. You can hide it in tray and control time tracking by clicking on icon in tray. Data from overview can be easily copied into excel or other similar applications.

Features:
---------
displays passed or remaining time
lucid month overview and chart
many options how to track time
simple and easy to use

For more info: http://www.csharper.wz.cz/atl

Last edited by mik.y on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

webfork

Re: Auto Time Logger

#2 Post by webfork »

Looks very cool. Might test this out

Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, .NET Framework 4 or later

Edit: reminds me of ManicTime a bit.

mik.y

#3 Post by mik.y »

Yeah,but my app isnt inspired by that:) I have some plans to make it more reliable and functional, but I havent time to do that, progress is very slow and I dont know if this kind of app is suitable for more people and therefore it is not my priority. Useless app from me again:)

webfork

#4 Post by webfork »

mik.y wrote:I have some plans to make it more reliable and functional, but I havent time to do that, progress is very slow and I dont know if this kind of app is suitable for more people and therefore it is not my priority.
I think there's definitely a demand. If for example your boss assigns you to work on one project with 50% of your time and two others with 25%, you might find yourself leaning toward the project you prefer to work on rather than what actually represents that 2:1:1 ratio. A program like this can keep you honest and, perhaps more importantly, spreadsheet outputs if you need hard data.

Anyway, it's a topic I have a lot of interest in.