Display multilanguage support at entries

All suggestions about TPFC should be posted here. Discussions about changes to TPFC will also be carried out here.
Checker

Re: Display multilanguage support at entries

#16 Post by Checker »

I don't think a simple yes/no entry will help/be informative.
Maybe one app has an english, frensh, spanish and italian language support. So the database entry will show up a "yes", but will this help me, if I'm looking for a german language support? ... No :!:
So we have to add all the languages to be informative ... and this leads me to the point:
guinness wrote:It does because not many users update TPFC DB entries (sometimes me included) so its one more thing to check and add/update. Multiply this entry with the number of applications that are updated and it does take more time. :D
I'm just one of that "lazy folk @ TPFC" ... maybe I'm simply to lazy to do this job, too :D
Last edited by Checker on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

guinness

#17 Post by guinness »

I'm just one of that "lazy folk @ TFPC" ... maybe I'm simply to lazy to do this job, too :D
Not a single DB update from you in the last 48 hours! :twisted:

Checker

#18 Post by Checker »

guinness wrote:Not a single DB update from you in the last 48 hours! :twisted:
Uuups :oops: ... you got me. Maybe I felt into hibernation due to the many snow we have here :lol:
But today I already did: System Explorer, Foxit Reader Portable, Pidgin Portable, MyEventViewer, OutlookAttachView and RegScanner :wink:
Last edited by Checker on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

tproli

#19 Post by tproli »

Perhaps instead of 'Multilanguage' something like 'Available in other languages' would be better then.