Dimio's Tools

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.

Moderators: usdcs, Andrew Lee, webfork

Dimio's Tools

#1 Post by rw14c » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:57 pm

DShutdown is a stand-alone program that allows you to easily shutdown local or remote PCs, with many specific options.

DSynchronize is a stand-alone utility that let you periodically synchronize two or more folders on Hard Disk, Floppy Disk, LAN, USB Key, CD-DVD (with packet writing software) and FTP server.

DTaskManager, obviously, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager (and other third party products) do not have:

#2 Post by TPFC Fan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:50 am

Very nice little programs.
They all found a new home on my HD :D

#3 Post by Fluffy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:59 am

Added DShutdown and DTaskManager, and updated the existing entry for DSynchronize. Thanks!
How much Keefe is in this movie? Miles O' Keefe!

Re: Dimio's Tools

#4 Post by webfork » Tue May 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Getting a bunch of crashes on the PortableApps version of DTaskManager 1.54.  One at initial startup, one when I clicked on the Ports tab, and then it wouldn't start at all.  Win7x86 works fine but Win7x64 is problematic. Is anyone else seeing this?  Just wanted to ask before I submitted something to Dimino.

I'm not picking on the PortableApps version, I literally can't test the natively portable version due to a security system on the 64-bit device. (And yes I'm aware that might be causing the problem.)
Supporting Net Neutrality - BattleForTheNet | Why this matters | More from EFF.org