Dimio's Tools

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
rw14c

Dimio's Tools

#1 Post by rw14c » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:57 pm

DShutdown is a stand-alone program that allows you to easily shutdown local or remote PCs, with many specific options.

DSynchronize is a stand-alone utility that let you periodically synchronize two or more folders on Hard Disk, Floppy Disk, LAN, USB Key, CD-DVD (with packet writing software) and FTP server.

DTaskManager, obviously, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager (and other third party products) do not have:

http://dimio.altervista.org/eng/

TPFC Fan

#2 Post by TPFC Fan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:50 am

Very nice little programs.
They all found a new home on my HD :D

Fluffy

#3 Post by Fluffy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:59 am

Added DShutdown and DTaskManager, and updated the existing entry for DSynchronize. Thanks!
How much Keefe is in this movie? Miles O' Keefe!

webfork

Re: Dimio's Tools

#4 Post by webfork » Tue May 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Getting a bunch of crashes on the PortableApps version of DTaskManager 1.54.  One at initial startup, one when I clicked on the Ports tab, and then it wouldn't start at all.  Win7x86 works fine but Win7x64 is problematic. Is anyone else seeing this?  Just wanted to ask before I submitted something to Dimino.

I'm not picking on the PortableApps version, I literally can't test the natively portable version due to a security system on the 64-bit device. (And yes I'm aware that might be causing the problem.)
Supporting Net Neutrality - BattleForTheNet | Why this matters | More from EFF.org