Knowlege management / connected markdown editors (Electron-based)

Share interesting information or links related to portable apps here.
lintalist

Re: Knowlege management / connected markdown editors (Electron-based)

#16 Post by lintalist »

webfork wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:55 am [Moderator note: posts about the Obsidian editor were given their own thread.]

You may want to edit your post and correct the link, in your post it says XXXX probably a glitch and you need to update it again. Note that in the quoted post abvoe I've corrected XXXX to viewtopic.php?t=26178

I tried a PM but it failed. (I created a post about that as well). You can delete this post once you've fixed the link in your post above of course

webfork

Re: Knowlege management / connected markdown editors (Electron-based)

#17 Post by webfork »

lintalist wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:08 am You may want to edit your post and correct the link
All fixed, thanks for that. I have a ton of boilerplate forum posts built up over the years that I use and then fill in the blanks. I didn't follow through with this one.
blkcrowe wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:12 am Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences on these as the choice of tools out there for this task is overwhelming!
Good to hear -- I hope it gets people to the right software. For someone that writes everything down, it's been a huge win for me.