New at NirSoft

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Checker

Re: New at NirSoft

#91 Post by Checker »

NEW: LastActivityView :!:
LastActivityView is a tool for Windows operating system that collects information from various sources on a running system, and displays a log of actions made by the user and events occurred on this computer. The activity displayed by LastActivityView includes: Running .exe file, Opening open/save dialog-box, Opening file/folder from Explorer or other software, software installation, system shutdown/start, application or system crash, network connection/disconnection and more...

You can easily export this information into csv/tab-delimited/xml/html file or copy it to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other software.

Checker

#92 Post by Checker »

I am Baas

#93 Post by I am Baas »

CountryTraceRoute
CountryTraceRoute is a Traceroute utility, similar to the tracert tool of Windows, but with graphical user interface, and it's also much faster than tracert of Windows. CountryTraceRoute also displays the country of the owner of every IP address found in the Traceroute.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/country_traceroute.html

Checker

#94 Post by Checker »

I am Baas

#95 Post by I am Baas »

Checker wrote:I added CountryTraceRoute to the database.
http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2344 ... please vote :!:
Thank you, Checker :D

Checker

#96 Post by Checker »

NEW: ESEDatabaseView :!:
ESEDatabaseView is a simple utility that reads and displays the data stored inside Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database (Also known as 'Jet Blue' or .edb file). It displays a list of all tables available in the opened database file, allows you to choose the desired table to view, and then when you choose a table, it displays all records found in the selected table. ESEDatabaseView also allows you to easily choose one or more records, and then export them into comma-delimited/tab-delimited/html/xml file, or copy the records to the clipboard (Ctrl+C) and then paste them into Excel or other spreadsheet application.

Checker

#97 Post by Checker »

I added ESEDatabaseView to the database.
http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2388 ... please vote :!:

guinness

#98 Post by guinness »

Thanks Checker.

Checker

#99 Post by Checker »

NEW: NetworkInterfacesView :!:
NetworkInterfacesView is a simple tool that displays the list of all network adapters/interfaces installed on your system. It displays network interfaces that are currently active, as well as network interfaces that have been installed previously, and now they are not connected (like USB wireless network adapters).
For every network interface found on your system, the following information is displayed (if it's stored in the Registry): Device Name, Connection Name, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, DHCP Server, Status, MAC Address and more...
You can select one or more network interface items and then export them to xml/html/csv/tab-delimited file, or copy them into the clipboard and then paste them into Excel or other spreadsheet application.

Checker

#100 Post by Checker »

Checker

#101 Post by Checker »

NEW: JumpListsView :!:
JumpListsView is a simple tool that displays the information stored by the 'Jump Lists' feature of Windows 7 and Windows 8. For every record found in the Jump Lists, the following information is displayed: The filename that the user opened, the date/time of the file opening event, the ID of the application that was used to open the file, the size/time/attributes of the file on the time that the file was opened, and more...
You can also export the Jump Lists records to csv/tab-delimited/xml/html file.

Checker

#102 Post by Checker »

I've added JumpListsView to the database.
http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2407 ... please vote :!:

guinness

#103 Post by guinness »

Thanks Checker. Very easy to implement from a developers perspective, but what makes the difference is NirSoft thought of the idea first.

Checker

#104 Post by Checker »

NEW: NetConnectChoose :!:
NetConnectChoose is a simple tool that allows you to easily choose the default Internet connection that will be used by all Internet applications, when you have more than a single Internet connection on the same time. (Each connection on different network adapter)
It also displays extensive information about every active network/Internet connection, including network adapter name, MAC Address, Name Servers, MTU, Interface Speed, current incoming/outgoing data speed, number of received/sent packets, received/sent bytes, and more...

Checker

#105 Post by Checker »

I've added NetConnectChoose to the database.
http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2414 ... please vote :!: