Clibor - clipboard extender

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Leonneke

Re: Clibor - clipboard extender

#46 Post by Leonneke »

@Onesimusprime, I ment those two are my favorite portables, in a way they feel complementary. In QAP I made some links with specific startup parameters. I use both portables at my work. The problem was that not all of my (portable) running programs (like Clibor) are visible in the system tray so I couldn't use all of the functions of Clibor for instance "Preferences" In Clibor 2.2.0. it is now even possible to exit the program with startup parameter \ xt Very convenient if something goes wrong at my work-PC, without questions of the IT-department. I also use Autohotkey. AHK, Clibor are my most important tools. It saves me a lot of time. But I don't want to be more productive I just want to work more relaxed.

webfork

#47 Post by webfork »

Leonneke wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:14 am ...incredible happy that I could’t think anymore, I guess
No stress, I have a string of posts where I did a ton of research on programs including screencaps, testing, usage details, the works. Always somehow miss the URL. :)

gbrao

#48 Post by gbrao »

How do I update Clibor ?

I had a previous version installed. I extracted clibor230E.zip to the same folder, now Clibor does not run.

If I extract clibor230E.zip to another folder, it runs OK.

Where are the settings and history stored in Clibor ? If I knew that I could just copy those files to the new folder.

EDIT :

The original Clibor folder had a file Clibor.ENU (in the root folder). If I delete that file, I can just extract clibor230E.zip to the original folder - and it runs OK.
I don't really understand it :-)
Not sure how Clibor.ENU landed there.

gbrao

#49 Post by gbrao »

Requestimg @MakoSoft to provide a 64-bit version with the next release.

For 64-bit PEs.