Zeta Uploader

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
UweKeim

Zeta Uploader

#1 Post by UweKeim »

Zeta Uploader

Quick summary: Application to send multiple files or folders to e-mail receivers by uploading them to the internet and sending an e-mail link.

Portable version: www.zeta-uploader.com/zul.exe

Stealth: No (optionally stores last logged in user)
Dependencies: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher (so it could fit into this category)
Nag screen: Once a day of usage, a nag-screen is being displayed (pointing to a product of us).

License: Freeware
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2

Longer Description

Zeta Uploader is a tool that enables you to send one or multiple files or folders to one or multiple e-mail receivers.

This is done by selecting the files locally on your computer and then automatically upload them to the internet. The receiver
get notified by e-mail when a file was uploaded for him. Clicking the link in the e-mail downloads the file.

Features include:
  • Up to 500 MB per upload
  • Anonymous or registered users
  • Configure maximum availability of file (days)
  • Configure maximum number of downloads
  • Password-protect uploaded files
  • Configure notifications to you when someone downloads your file
Maybe my application can make it into your list of portable applications. It would make me rather proud and happy :)

Thanks
Uwe

webfork

Re: Zeta Uploader

#2 Post by webfork »

Old thread update: I came back to this looking for a rather specific uploader feature and noticed that the "portable" version is a console version (which I'm assuming is command-line).

I wish I'd responded to this sooner -- I just didn't have need for an uploader program before like 2012.

EDIT: whoops ... turns out there's a PAF version: https://www.zeta-uploader.com/en/download#tab2