Test a taskbar organizer?

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
W-Shadow

Test a taskbar organizer?

#1 Post by W-Shadow »

wsTaskborg - http://w-shadow.com/wstaskborg/

This is a taskbar organizer I wrote that lets you rearrange the buttons, ungroup existing groups, create new groups, etc. WinXP only (possibly WinXP and up).

I'd post it in submissions, but I'm not able to test it sufficiently to ensure it's stable. Need more lab rats :wink:
Anyhow, it can be considered portable, as it will not (by default) modify the registry/copy any files to the host system.

Fluffy

#2 Post by Fluffy »

I'd love to help test but I'm using bblean as a shell, and I'll never go back to explorer.exe. There are surely other users out there that are willing to give it a go though, so best of luck!

5of0

Looks good

#3 Post by 5of0 »

After some brief testing, it looks good...nice tip, I think I'll keep it around! It seems to be portable, and friendly. Altho I don't see a way to get icons out of a group once you put them in.

W-Shadow

Re: Looks good

#4 Post by W-Shadow »

5of0 wrote: (...) Altho I don't see a way to get icons out of a group once you put them in.
Unfortunately you can't get individual icons out of a group, you can only ungroup them all (Ctrl-Click the group) and regroup them in some other manner.

Andrew Lee

#5 Post by Andrew Lee »

Works quite well for me. Want me to post it to the database?

W-Shadow

#6 Post by W-Shadow »

Andrew Lee wrote:Works quite well for me. Want me to post it to the database?
Sure, go ahead.

Andrew Lee

#7 Post by Andrew Lee »

Posted to the database. Thanks!