Money Manager Ex
Freeware and Open Source
Money Manager Ex© is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
http://www.thezeal.com/software/index.p ... Manager_Ex
* Maintain checking, credit card, savings, stock investment accounts
* Maintain and Track Fixed Assets with depreciation
* Reminders for recurring Bills and Deposits
* Simple one click reporting
* Does not require an install. Can run from a USB key.
* International language support (Available in 4 languages)
* Import data from any CSV format, QIF [ Microsoft Money ]
* Read more in the Features Page....
- Currently works under Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003
http://www.thezeal.com/software/index.p ... creenshots
http://www.thezeal.com/software/index.p ... x:Download
To Install, just download the ZIP file and uncompress it to a folder of your choice and then run the "mmex.exe" file.
I hope you consider this app.