CCleaner Portable

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
ashghost

Re: CCleaner Portable

#31 Post by ashghost » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the "download the zip, but if the zip isn't available yet download and extract the exe..." would remain as the instructions -- unless they start releasing the zip at the same time again, or stop releasing it entirely.

webfork

#32 Post by webfork » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:35 pm

ashghost wrote:Yeah, I was thinking the "download the zip, but if the zip isn't available yet download and extract the exe..." would remain as the instructions -- unless they start releasing the zip at the same time again, or stop releasing it entirely.
Yeah we might just list both operations. I didn't think of that...
Supporting Net Neutrality - BattleForTheNet | Why this matters | More from EFF.org

lintalist

#33 Post by lintalist » Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Just a heads up for those using CCleaner (I don't and wouldn't)
CCleaner update introduces Privacy options @ Ghacks wrote:Privacy settings are unavailable for Free users as we do not collect any personal identifiable information, so Free users are essentially anonymous.
Third party analytics – when we share your data with a third party for analytics, such as purchase optimization, crash reporting, and trend analytics. Note, all free users and paid customers can choose to turn of this feature.
Source: https://www.ghacks.net/2018/05/24/cclea ... y-options/

SYSTEM

#34 Post by SYSTEM » Wed May 30, 2018 8:04 am

The portable version of CCleaner 5.43.6522 is now available: https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 11th playlist: January 26, 2018

webfork

#35 Post by webfork » Wed May 30, 2018 9:21 am

lintalist wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 pm
Ghacks"]Third party analytics
As the program itself is under the "privacy tool" category that's ... a concern. I've added a note to the entry.
Supporting Net Neutrality - BattleForTheNet | Why this matters | More from EFF.org