Code: Select all
Visual CD can index the files from the media by name, date, ID3 tag data, audio-video and picture information, generate thumbnail from picture and video files, and even catalog files which are contained in Zip/Cab/Rar/7-Zip archive files. Additionally, you can password protect catalogs in case you want to hide sensitive filenames from prying eyes, create MP3 playlist file without having the physical disks in the drive. Upon insertion of the corresponding disk, you can open files, extract Zip/Cab/Rar/7-Zip archive, splitting files, and more.
Visual CD is easy to use! The Windows Explorer-like style ensures that you will not find any difficulties to use it. Visual CD also support full Windows visual style and user friendly interface.
Visual CD Features
* Ability search across multiple catalogs
* Ability to index dimensions and duration of video and music files
* Ability to index dimensions and date picture taken of picture files
* Ability to extract thumbnail of picture, icon, video, and executable files
* Ability to save directory structure to Text Document
* Ability to export catalog to HTML Document, Microsoft Excel File, Rich Text Format and Text Document
* Ability to build Visual CD Portabel
* Support Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Ace, and Cab archive
* Support MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tag
* Support Windows Visual Style
* Moving, copying, renaming, and deleting catalog without leaving Visual CD
* Auto switch drive
* Auto check disk status
* MP3 Playlist Generator
* Batch Export
* Extras: Advanced Rename, Duplicated Files Finder, File Splitter, NFO Reader, Photo Rename, and Thumbnail Maker
* And more..
NOTE: Portable version is available since version 4.0 by:
- Click Tools menu
- Click Build Visual CD Portable
- Specify the output folder ('Visual CD Portable' folder will be added automatically)
- Click OK
but i can't confirm if it is stealth.