Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:58 pm
UnZip and run
Note - my virus checker doesn't like the "updater" that comes with this file, so I just let it remove it.
ToYcon is a light and easy-to-use software that will help you convert png towards ico files.
Only a simple drag and drop of one (or several) images is necessary for conversion.
The produced icon is in the same folder that the source image (it is possible via an option to choose the destination folder).
Here are some key features of "ToYcon":
· No installation.
· User friendly.
· Batch Conversion.
· Format: 16*16, 24*24, 32*32, 48*48, 64*64, 72*72, 96*96, 128*128 and 256*256.
· Color: 4bits, 8bits and 32bits.
· Support of the Vista format: 256*256 with compression png.
· Several languages (English, French and German).
- Posts: 4118
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:00 am
ToYcon is an easy to use and fast png to ico convertor. Support for Vista icon(embedded png compression).
Writes settings to:
How to extract:
Download the ZIP package and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch ToYcon.exe.
WinXP / Vista / 7
Download: http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id. ... nchers.htm
- Posts: 2957
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 am
- Location: Romania
Works on my win7x64 and it is portable, so I voted for it.