NextSensor - temp and voltage monitoring

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
JohnW

NextSensor - temp and voltage monitoring

#1 Post by JohnW »

NextSensor (v 2.7.5.1 build 0703 Final) is extremely easy to use but comprehensive temperature and voltage monitoring tool with an advanced graphic interface.
Of possible interest is the fact that NextSensor incorporates a unique Remote Monitor function that enables system administrators to watch the temperatures, voltages and fan speeds no matter where they are, in LAN or via Internet using any web browser!

It's available from ...

Code: Select all

http://cbid.at.tut.by/
I only THINK it's portable.
I tried using RegFromApp as a change from RegShot and didn't realise I had to launch a new process from within RegFromApp!!

Baas

#2 Post by Baas »

NextSensor installs nxsIO32.sys in System32\Drivers.

Some cool apps on that Website.

Thanks.

Firewrath

#3 Post by Firewrath »

well, it looks like a cool app, but AVG says the .exe is infected with "Trojan horse SHeur.BUGQ"

so i think i'll skip it for now, have enough problems with this comp failing as it is, ;)

but just thought id let you guys know,

JohnW

#4 Post by JohnW »

Thanks for both these replies.
@Baas
I was afraid of something like that. A little trivia in the Registry doesn't bother me that much but a file in a Windows directory is a no-no for me
@Firewrath
In your shoes I'd do the same!
I can reassure people that NOD32 gives it a clean bill of health

webfork

Re: NextSensor - temp and voltage monitoring

#5 Post by webfork »

Old thread update: main site offline, linking to Softpedia: https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Sy ... nsor.shtml