Tomxe wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:16 am
Toxteth O'Grady wrote: ↑Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:52 am
How about automatically resizing the window according to whatever size the video is? I hope that made sense.
Also, "Open from URL" using command line instead of having to enter the URL manually would be nice. And perhaps support for yt-dlp.
- New option in the menu: Video -> Resize window. Perhaps that's what you meant?
- You can start the program from command line like this: XelitanPlayer.exe "http://whatever.com/file.m3u8
- Yes, that's what I meany, but not exactly.
I would like the player to adjust the window size to the video resolution all by itself, instead of having to do it manually (which works fine, BTW). One more thing about this: the player remembers the last window size\resolution, which means that after the next launch it opens the same size it was when it was closed. That's not good. It should start at the default size when no file is loaded.
- Where I said command line I meant command line arguments, in order to be able to open an URL directly from the clipboard.
- A short description pops up when the mouse cursor is over the loop button (which is convenient) Could this be added for the other buttons as well?
- An m3u\pls file which consists of a number of links to audio streams only adds the first stream to the list while other players are able to read\open all of them.