PortableApps has created a portable build of WinWget+ by Sergey Goncharov https://www.astatix.com/tools/winwget.php.
WinWget+ has been mentioned in this Forum from:
• billon viewtopic.php?t=20900#p66801 and from
• Midas viewtopic.php?t=20900#p66815
How wrote billon it's already Portable/Stealth, but now we have a build with Wget 1.21.2 - 32 bit version.
WinWget+ is an unofficial version of original WinWget (open source) and it has been released as freeware (no source code).
• Winwget+ page on PortableApps: https://portableapps.com/news/2021-10-1 ... 2-released
• Sourceforge.net program page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/portab ... 0Portable/
• Sourceforge.net direct download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/portab ... e/download
• Softpedia: https://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE- ... able.shtml
• Wget (command-line) on this Forum: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20900&start=45#p101946
Changes (from year 2019):
• Fixed issue with hidden controls after pressing Alt key in Windows Vista and later
• Now allows download to folders with ending "\" (ex. "c:\")
• Fixed range check error after adding job with empty download folder
• Added support for monitoring "https" URLs
• Now clipboard is not monitored when this option is disabled (before clipboard was always monitored and parsed)
• Improved speed of clipboard parsing
• The name is displayed as "WinWget+"
• Fixed log flicker during downloading
Full changelog is inside file 'readme.txt' contained in the build grabbed from author's site (see above)
Code: Select all
2020.04.28 Fixed log flicker during downloading. 2019.12.27 Added support for monitoring "https" URLs Now clipboard is not monitored when this option is disabled (before clipboard was always monitored and parsed) Improved speed of clipboard parsing The name is displayed as "WinWget+" 2019.09.16 Fixed issue with hidden controls after pressing Alt key in Windows Vista and later Now it is possible to download to folders with ending "\" (ex. "c:\") Fixed range check error after adding job with empty download folder 2007.09.05 Fixed possible issues with multiple instances 2007.08.25 Now you always see the last line in log window during downloading "Add/Edit Job" and "Options" dialogs centered correctly on multimonitor systems 2006.11.03 Project compiled with Turbo Delphi (some code modified) 2006.07.27 [1st public release] Added website URL to About dialog Removed GoogleBot User Agent Added original Version Info Main icon displayed more correctly (used as a project icon, not compiled in a separate resource as before) 2006.07.24 Fixed original bug with incorrect log formatting during download Fixed icon view in the About dialog under Windows versions before XP 2006.07.21 Toolbar's "Stop Job" icon modified Added new item in Job's context menu "Open Downloaded File" "Browse download folder" also selects downloaded file after opening the folder Added support of related paths for "Open Downloaded File" feature Writing error number if impossible to open downloaded file Fixed original bugs with pointers in using ShellExecute function
Main Window of WinWget (GUI for GNU Wget)
Settings Window (before downloading file). [Add/edit job]
Global Options. [Proxy settings, downloads path, fonts, etc.]