Any file to Wav Audio Converter

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
igec

Any file to Wav Audio Converter

#1 Post by igec »

Application Name: Any file to Wav Audio Converter
Released Date: 2020-07-30
Download: Download Any file to Wav Audio Converter
How to link: How to convert all files to Audio

Portable freeware to Convert any types of files to Wav audio on Windows

- Batch convert all pictures to Wav audio on Windows
- Batch convert all executable files to Wav audio on Windows
- Batch convert all documents to Wav audio on Windows

"Any File to Wav Audio Converter" adds the Wav audio header to any file and changes the file extension to .wav

igec

Re: Any file to Wav Audio Converter

#2 Post by igec »

igec

#3 Post by igec »

webfork

#4 Post by webfork »

igec wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:46 pm Vote if you like:
https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=3023
I recommend a wait and see approach for whether a program draws interest before adding it to the database. Otherwise it's unlikely to get the votes necessary to go live. In the audio conversion area for example, we have some really excellent and mature audio conversion tools, including LameXP and Fre:ac, and the "any file to wav" converter might not be something folks are looking for tools to solve audio issues.

igec

#5 Post by igec »

Thanks for your advice

igec

#6 Post by igec »

Although it is not an ordinary video/audio to audio converter software, it may be the only "any file to audio converter" for Windows

I can find hundreds of ordinary audio converters, no audio converter is unique

igec

#7 Post by igec »

This any-file-to-audio converter is not only portable, free and unique, but also has a small file size, only a 229kb zip package

webfork

#8 Post by webfork »

igec wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:24 pm This any-file-to-audio converter is not only portable, free and unique, but also has a small file size, only a 229kb zip package
Although it is not an ordinary video/audio to audio converter software, it may be the only "any file to audio converter" for Windows
I don't want to diminish the work of developers producing perfectly good freeware, and I acknowledge that smaller tools are welcome in a feild of increasingly bulky software. I also appreciate that producing software is hard and time-consuming, and that giving it away is a nice thing to do. My primary focus however is on promoting tools that I'm actively using in the hopes that they help someone else. And I don't currently have a use for something that converts any file to audio.

igec

#9 Post by igec »

webfork wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:39 pm I don't want to diminish the work of developers producing perfectly good freeware, and I acknowledge that smaller tools are welcome in a feild of increasingly bulky software. I also appreciate that producing software is hard and time-consuming, and that giving it away is a nice thing to do. My primary focus however is on promoting tools that I'm actively using in the hopes that they help someone else. And I don't currently have a use for something that converts any file to audio.
I can accept that you do not accept it, anyway, I thank you for providing us with a place to discuss portable software

vevy

#10 Post by vevy »

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you are welcome to share your tools with us here. I appreciate them even if I don't personally use a particular tool.

That said, I made a request here and Webfork advised me to post it in http://www.donationcoder.com/ . I feel that I can give the same advice to you. DC is a much more active forum and feels to me more in tune with what you are presenting: Small to-the-point applications for a particular usage.

Again, I am not saying don't post here. Please do. It can take some time and a number of applications for something to click and you find yourself with a popular tool.

Good luck!

Midas

#11 Post by Midas »

vevy wrote:I think I can speak for everyone ...

Ditto. :thumbsup:

igec

#12 Post by igec »

vevy wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:09 pm I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you are welcome to share your tools with us here. I appreciate them even if I don't personally use a particular tool.

That said, I made a request here and Webfork advised me to post it in http://www.donationcoder.com/ . I feel that I can give the same advice to you. DC is a much more active forum and feels to me more in tune with what you are presenting: Small to-the-point applications for a particular usage.

Again, I am not saying don't post here. Please do. It can take some time and a number of applications for something to click and you find yourself with a popular tool.

Good luck!
You are really friendly, I will continue to share my tools here
http://www.donationcoder.com/ is a good place I missed before, thank you

igec

#13 Post by igec »

Midas wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:29 am
vevy wrote:I think I can speak for everyone ...
Ditto. :thumbsup:
You are also a good person, thank you for your support and encouragement