Project Management Software

Any other tech-related topics
Post Reply
Message
Author
jdave1842
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 pm

Project Management Software

#1 Post by jdave1842 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:48 am

Any recommendation for Best Project Management software to manage the work?
Last edited by jdave1842 on Thu May 21, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
webfork
Posts: 9103
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: US, Texas
Contact:

Re: Project Management Software

#2 Post by webfork » Wed May 20, 2020 7:38 pm

jdave1842 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:48 am
Best Project Management software to manage the work
Are you recommending something? Is this a prompt?

User avatar
__philippe
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 am

Re: Project Management Software

#3 Post by __philippe » Thu May 21, 2020 1:23 am

Inept spam attempt, methinks :roll:

jdave1842
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 pm

Re: Project Management Software

#4 Post by jdave1842 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:15 am

webfork wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:38 pm
jdave1842 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:48 am
Best Project Management software to manage the work
Are you recommending something? Is this a prompt?
I am asking for one to manage the business?

thepiney
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 am

Re: Project Management Software

#5 Post by thepiney » Thu May 21, 2020 3:32 am

I the hope that it's not just a spam attempt. A simple search only comes up with several hits on this site --> https://www.portablefreeware.com/index. ... agement&m= Give them a look/see and let us know what fits your business best and your thoughts. So many factors and you gave us nothing to go on.

jdave1842
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 pm

Re: Project Management Software

#6 Post by jdave1842 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:39 am

thepiney wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:32 am
I the hope that it's not just a spam attempt. A simple search only comes up with several hits on this site --> https://www.portablefreeware.com/index. ... agement&m= Give them a look/see and let us know what fits your business best and your thoughts. So many factors and you gave us nothing to go on.
Not a spam attempt, looking for a project management software to ease the business during the current pandemic conditions. Thanks for suggesting one will surely look at it.

User avatar
Midas
Posts: 5223
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 am
Location: Sol3

Re: Project Management Software

#7 Post by Midas » Thu May 21, 2020 11:13 am

The best specific entry from TPFC database that comes to my mind is ToDoList (https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=816).

Although only marginally related upfront, other relevant entries may be found under a "todo" search in our database:

https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?q=todo

User avatar
__philippe
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 am

Re: Project Management Software

#8 Post by __philippe » Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am

__philippe wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:23 am
Inept spam attempt, methinks :roll:

Considering jdave1842 rephrased his original ambiguous post into a straightforward question,
I'll withdraw my former snigger remark, and offer instead a pointer to Project Management local resources: :wink:

https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?sc=141


Likely top candidate among those four:

https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=1273

User avatar
webfork
Posts: 9103
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: US, Texas
Contact:

Re: Project Management Software

#9 Post by webfork » Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm

__philippe wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:30 am
I'll withdraw my former snigger remark
You're not wrong to be cautious -- we get a lot of vague posts that end up being modified later to include spam links.

Post Reply