- Find files in multiple folders on any disk or network share, using MollieSoft File Query Language (MFQL).
- Query file properties using AND, OR, NOT, and parentheses to any level of complexity.
- Specify multiple top-level search folders and include or exclude these as desired in any search.
- Use Simple Search (field controls) or use full-blown MFQL boolean queries; simple search just builds an appropriate MFQL query.
- Use regular expressions for file/folder name matches (optional).
- Help menus assist in building MFQL or regular expressions.
- Easily save and reuse your favorite search queries.
License: Adware - I normally avoid software with ads, but these aren't very intrusive and there's a lot of functionality here.
https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Fi ... dger.shtml
https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/detail ... adger.html
Steps: Uniextract using default settings when prompted, launch FileBadger.exe
Status: Not portable, writes to AppData\Local\FileBadger
Related: DocFetcher: https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2660