There is the possibility of updating Windows 7 after the date of January 14, 2020
On the Major Geeks website https://www.majorgeeks.com
you can download the Simplix UpdatePack 7 20.5.20
created by the user 'simplix' (a russian user on MDL Forum) which contains all the updates
for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 until date of (20)20 (last two digits of the year 2020) (month) May and (day) 20 (aka 2020.05.20).
1. Major Geeks UpdatePack7 20.5.20 https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/detail ... epack.html
2. MDL (My Digital Life - Forum) https://forums.mydigitallife.net/thread ... ion.45005/
(you must be registered to read the post)
(this page is in russian language)
The installer has size of 856 MB and is multilanguage (hotfixes are binary files) for both 32 and 64 bit Windows.
Please read carefully the blog.
• Author's blog: https://update7.simplix.info/UpdatePack7R2.exe
• Mega: https://mega.nz/file/z0w3BaQS#ZD8kVlM3h ... HXkrJJNEyc
• Magnet (torrent file download): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E3A7E2144DAF1E726314DD0CB31B1FCEEB53CFF5
For download via Magnet please use a serious torrent client as 'Tixati Portable'
• Tixati Portable program page: https://www.tixati.com/download/portable.html
• Tixati Portable direct download: https://download2.tixati.com/download/t ... rtable.zip
How to use UpdatePack7R2 for Windows
The system must have at least 10 GB of free space on the hard drive and preferably at least 1 GB of free RAM.
For a flexible set installation, you can use the following keys and their combinations:
• Key /Reboot to automatically reboot if necessary.
• /S switch for a completely silent installation without windows or messages. Register matters.
• Key /Silent for passive installation - progress is visible, but the installation is fully automatic.
• The /IE11 switch to install Internet Explorer 11 and localize it.
• The /Temp = switch allows you to specify a temporary working directory. It does not have to be empty, but it must exist.
• The /NoSpace switch allows you to skip checking the free space on the system partition, it is not recommended to use it.
• The /FixOn switch enables protection from Meltdown and Specter, and / FixOff turns it off. Without keys, protection is disabled for Win7, and enabled for Win2008R2.
See on simplix blog for important examples.
• Update for Upgrading to Windows 10
• Other important excluded updates
The interface of the upgrade kit allows you to choose some languages
• Brazilian Portuguese
• Spanish International
• Chinese Traditional
• Russian (Russian)
• Ukrainian (Ukrainian)
From blog: "Only the languages of the program interface are indicated here; the updates themselves can be installed on the system with any language"
You can also look for this UpdatePack on Softpedia https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Si ... 8-R2.shtml