SE-DesktopConstructor and SE-ColorMaker

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
FileHandler

Re: ColorMaker

#16 Post by FileHandler »

Andrew Lee wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:11 pm Please tell me whether my line of testing is correct.

I replied to this topic, added 3 images as attachment, placed all of them inline, then click [Submit]. All the images seem to appear correctly.
Yep. Correct.
Andrew Lee wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:11 pm However, when I tried to edit my post, only the first attachment is present, and when I made minor mods to the post and click [Submit], it says the other 2 attachments are missing.
It did not give me any error message at all. The other 2 attachments don't get listed - that's why I cannot delete them - but they DO show up in the posting. They just seem to exist magically without any reference to them. No inline code. No listing at the bottom. But they're visible on the rendered screen. And yes, at some point I did upload them as attachments,

What's more, the ColorBug attachment does not even belong into this thread. I am positive that I did NOT attach it, not even accidentally. Not to this thread. Half an hour earlier I had attached it - along with other ColorBug screenshots, to the ColorBug topic, but definitely not here under Colormaker. And now I cannot get rid of it, because it's only visible as a rendered image, but not in code, not as a listed attachment.

Andrew Lee

Re: SE-DesktopConstructor and SE-ColorMaker

#17 Post by Andrew Lee »

FileHandler wrote:It did not give me any error message at all. The other 2 attachments don't get listed - that's why I cannot delete them - but they DO show up in the posting. They just seem to exist magically without any reference to them. No inline code. No listing at the bottom. But they're visible on the rendered screen. And yes, at some point I did upload them as attachments,
I tried editing your post, and the attachments do show up now. I deleted the attachments, and they are no longer displayed. Looks like the code patch did help with the issue.

FileHandler

Re: SE-DesktopConstructor and SE-ColorMaker

#18 Post by FileHandler »

Andrew Lee wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 am I deleted the attachments, and they are no longer displayed. Looks like the code patch did help with the issue.
Thanks for deleting the attachments. I didn't want to leave the wrong screenshot in there. Everything's fine now.