New at SoftwareOK

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
billon

New at SoftwareOK

#1 Post by billon »

MultiClipBoardSlots
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Micro ... BoardSlots
MultiClipBoardSlots is a small portable program that allows you to extend the Clipboard for up to 10 Clipboard Memory Slots (memory storage).

This allows you easily to insert text, images, and other objects between the programs via freely selectable Windows shortcut without losing the contents of the Clipboard Slots, because the default Clipboard will be overwritten by other programs.

The keyboard shortcuts for the Clipboard Memory Slots are predefined, but always can be individually adjusted.

billon

MultiClipBoardSlots

#2 Post by billon »

billon

SoftwareOK

#3 Post by billon »

webfork, can you merge all SoftwareOK programs' forum topics into one, like with NirSoft?

webfork

Re: MultiClipBoardSlots

#4 Post by webfork »

billon wrote:webfork, can you merge all SoftwareOK programs' forum topics into one, like with NirSoft?
For anyone watching carefully on the forums, I do like to consolidate different threads on a given topic to just one, especially on older topics. I generally find it easier to search for items on the site that have that kind of format. The exception here is giving each entry on the site it's own corresponding unique thread to link to. I say that because at least once a month I'm splitting threads that wander off about some different topic from the original intent. I think that will get worse if we have multiple programs represented by one thread. You'll see discussion cut in half by questions about a totally different program.

The Nirsoft thread is unique simply because not every program by that dev has spawned a unique discussion. Where it has we have many separate threads.

webfork

Re: MultiClipBoardSlots

#5 Post by webfork »

I can't seem to make this program work. The default CTRL+1 doesn't seem to copy text even in programs without other hotkeys (like Notepad) and the corresponding ALT+1 doesn't paste. What am I doing wrong?

billon

SoftwareOK

#6 Post by billon »

ThisIsMyFile
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/ThisIsMyFile
ThisIsMyFile is a small and effective program for unlocking and/or deleting locked or protected files.

Problem: "Xxxx.xxx Can not delete the file: The file is used by another person or program."
OR: The action can't be completed because the file is open in XXXXXX.exe 1.42 Close the file and try again.

Installation is not required, simply place the ThisIsMyFile on the desktop and drop files on the ThisIsMyFile program icon.

Features:
# Create a copy of locked File and delete
# Unlock only
# Reboot & Delete
# Reboot & Delete without request
# Process killer

billon

ThisIsMyFile

#7 Post by billon »

webfork

Re: ThisIsMyFile

#8 Post by webfork »

Awesome thanks for doing that. I'm glad to see something along the lines of File Assassin, Unlocker, and LockHunter from the developer of the excellent DesktopOK.

billon

SoftwareOK

#9 Post by billon »

Find.Same.Images.OK
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freew ... .Images.OK
Find.Same.Images.OK is a software to find the same or similar images and to search for rotated (mirrored) or negative images.

You can use Find.Same.Images.OK for free to quickly find the same or similar images, whether those photos are rotated, mirrored, zoomed out .

# How does the program work?

Please, the program should not be confused with a stupid duplicate finder program, the program generates graphic signatures and compares them on pixel basis, but not only that, you can also find rotated, mirrored and negative images even if eg the image is in size (Dimension) changed. (Which one does not rarely do, if the picture comes from the Smartphone or iPhone). And the good thing is that it's much faster than duplicate files finding program. With good computer systems, over 100,000 comparisons per second . Although currently only single thread (Core).

billon

Re: SoftwareOK

#10 Post by billon »

Desktop.Calendar.Tray.OK
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Micro ... ar.Tray.OK
Desktop.Calendar.Tray.OK is a good helper if you often lose yourself in the days and have no overview of the calendar days in mind!

The calendar for the Windows desktop!

Having a calendar is very convenient on the Windows desktop. For example, you can quickly jump to the desired month or date and view it through this Windows Desktop Tool. Now you can see the first day of the week and the weekly overview is also very convenient.

But that's not all, the calendar will also show you the daily difference when you click on a particular date, as well as how many weeks plus days it is up to this date. Very handy for the office, if you often schedule appointments and the head is so full that you have no idea how many days or weeks are up to this important date. Very convenient is that the date is available in a short and long date format, so you can easily use it by copy and paste for other programs.

This desktop calendar will be an excellent help at work and in everyday life. It is convenient to use, does not interfere with other programs, and always stays close at hand.

webfork

#11 Post by webfork »

I can't think of any use for this but then I've underestimated SoftwareOK's tools before. Now I use both their DesktopOK and QuickTextPaste programs almost daily.

billon

#12 Post by billon »

ClassicDesktopClock
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Micro ... sktopClock
The classic desktop clock is a simple yet beautiful Windows desktop clock with different themes and customization.

Made on multiple user request, in memory of the Windows 98 SE clock, which was used for the time and date settings, so that the old version of the clock under Windows does not fall into oblivion.

smaragdus

Re: ClassicDesktopClock

#13 Post by smaragdus »

@billon
If you choose to add ClassicDesktopClock to the database I will vote for it- the program is tiny (139 KB) and nice (it comes with 12 customizable themes). To run ClassicDesktopClock in portable mode just create an empty INI file in program folder:

Code: Select all

ClassicDesktopClock.ini

billon

#14 Post by billon »

MagicMouseTrails
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Micro ... ouseTrails
MagicMouseTrails creates Magic mouse tracks on the Windows desktop, with beautiful effects and different themes for individual customization.

# Features!

► Several themes for the mouse tracks
► Optional transparency of mouse tracks
► Optional rotation
► Freely selectable mouse tracks
► Changeable in size
► Individual speed
► Mouse track length is customizable
► Random tracks, or stars / dots mixed
► Deactivatable via Totray
► Optional translation function
► Portable
► Multilingual

billon

#15 Post by billon »

KeepMouseSpeedOK
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freew ... useSpeedOK
Keep Mouse Speed OK for Windows, is the right Tool for Windows if the Mouse Speed change often automatically!

For what the mouse speed guard for windows!

On some Windows operating systems, the mouse speed often changes automatically without the user changing the mouse pointer speed. On request of an user this nice tool for Windows was created, with a size of under 50 KB it is just the right tool with fluctuating mouse speed under all Microsoft Windows operating systems!

Even if you have no problems with the mouse speed, but you have to adjust it often, then you can adjust it quite quickly about the desktop taskbar, thanks to the To-Tray function!