Thanks to TPFC

Any other tech-related topics
Stroport

Thanks to TPFC

#1 Post by Stroport »

It's been long time I'm coming almost every day to this website and I love it! I just want to say thank you and keep up the good work
:)

webfork

Re: Thanks to TPFC

#2 Post by webfork »

Welcome to TPFC and thanks for saying so :)

Happy.Camper2

#3 Post by Happy.Camper2 »

I have to agree with Stroport and I apologize for not getting here to post sooner.
TPFC is a wonderful site and I've learned alot from other posters.
Please do keep up the excellent work.
It is greatly appreciated :)

FileHandler

#4 Post by FileHandler »

Same here. I have benefited enormously from TPFC. There are only a handful of sites I keep up with, and TPFC is one of them. I especially appreciate the screening that keeps out harmful software. It has never let me down except for one case (FreeFileSync) - but that was a different story altogether.

Please keep up the good work. Many thanks. :)

Emka

#5 Post by Emka »

Ditto. I haven't had the chance anymore to contribute much in the last few years, yet I still check the site (several times) every day to keep my portable software up-to-date. Thanks a lot.

webfork

#6 Post by webfork »

Happy.Camper2 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 am TPFC is a wonderful site and I've learned alot from other posters.
Please do keep up the excellent work.
It is greatly appreciated :)
FileHandler wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:31 am Same here. I have benefited enormously from TPFC. There are only a handful of sites I keep up with, and TPFC is one of them. I especially appreciate the screening that keeps out harmful software. It has never let me down except for one case (FreeFileSync) - but that was a different story altogether.

Please keep up the good work. Many thanks. :)
Emka wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:45 pm Ditto. I haven't had the chance anymore to contribute much in the last few years, yet I still check the site (several times) every day to keep my portable software up-to-date. Thanks a lot.
Thanks Happy.Camper2, Emka and FileHandler, that really means a lot. We have a lot of logs saying that the site gets LOTS of visitors but it's a very different thing to hear that our efforts aren't just interesting but that they have long term, ongoing value. Thanks for saying so. :)

Andrew Lee

#7 Post by Andrew Lee »

Thanks guys! I am still amazed by how far TPFC has come, and how it has evolved over the years.

I think we can all agree that TPFC is truly a group effort, with everybody doing their bit in molding the community into what it is today. And we are not done yet. :D

More good years!