- It wants to go. After you run the program, pressing ANY button starts the process so I recommend backing your computer up before running.
- License: a little odd: http://www.getblackbird.net/documentation/license/ ... it seems to be closed source but seems to encourage reverse engineering?
- Ownership: who is actually behind this program is a little unclear.
- The program looks like a command-line tool but really it just uses a simple interface:
- http://www.getblackbird.net/ - home
http://www.getblackbird.net/documentation/ - some details
http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-S ... d-V6.shtml
- Unknown. By nature of the program modifies a lot of registry entries, making this is a hard program to test for leaving traces behind.