PDF SAM = PDF Split And Merge

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Andrew Lee

Re: PDF SAM = PDF Split And Merge

#31 Post by Andrew Lee »

I have added PDFsam to the database:

https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=3045

I always thought this was in the database, since I have had it in my collection since god-knows-when. I don't use it that often, but it always comes in handy when the need arises.

I have almost forgotten it is Java-based until I went back on some of the posts in this thread. It has always loaded and run really quickly for me. The user interface is functional and never bothered me much. Like I said, I had assumed it was just another native Windows app, until now! :D

Anyway, I thought it deserves a place in the database after all its years of service to me. The description could do with some improvement, but I am not really in my best writing mood tonight.

Please vote!

webfork

Re: PDF SAM = PDF Split And Merge

#32 Post by webfork »

Andrew Lee wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:55 am I always thought this was in the database, since I have had it in my collection since god-knows-when. I don't use it that often, but it always comes in handy when the need arises.
Very much agree.
Andrew Lee wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:55 am Anyway, I thought it deserves a place in the database after all its years of service to me. The description could do with some improvement, but I am not really in my best writing mood tonight.
No worries, I put together something that should help, and will probably improve it the next time I come back to this program (which hopefully won't be long).