Seymour features:Did you always want a program for browsing images but there was literally no such software available? Don't fret, there's...
Seymour links:Distinguishing features
- Scripting support to enhance functionality
- Good search features including searching by visual similarity, image features, regular expressions, text search, categories etc.
- Caching to speed up browsing and viewing
- Customizable thumbnail styles for different images
- Highlight/select/tag images according to image features
- Sorting and grouping features
- Tagging (categories assignment) including Copy/Paste/Clear
- Support for the new Waifu2X upscaling method
- Some options to enhance usability on touchscreens/tablets
http://hukka.yiff.fi/seymour/ - home page
http://hukka.yiff.fi/seymour/changes-prev.txt - history
http://hukka.yiff.fi/seymour/docs/ - documentation
http://hukka.ncn.fi/index.php?software - software page
http://hukka.yiff.fi/ - publisher
http://hukka.ncn.fi/ - publisher
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia ... mour.shtml - Seymour at Softpedia
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/201 ... eymour.rar - Seymour direct download link
- Seymour window: - Seymour settings: Seymour portable:
Download Seymour.rar archive, extract it and run Seymour.exe. All settings are stored in INI files in data sub-folder inside Seymour folder. Seymour also creates Seymour.db and Thumbs.db files in program folder. All documentation and scripts can be found in docs and scripts sub-folders.
Seymour is free but not open-source.
Seymour is still in early stage of development but it looks very promising. The developer is very friendly, helpful and open to suggestions. Here I would like to thank him for
which is an extremely important feature for me. If a folder containing a great number of images is browsed indexing can take a bit longer.* Added support for automatic JPEG rotation according to EXIF orientation
(UseEXIFRotation setting in Seymour.ini; enabled by default)