Lintalist: Searchable interactive texts to copy & paste

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
lintalist

Re: Lintalist: Searchable interactive texts to copy & paste

#61 Post by lintalist »

Personally I never lost a bundle, what does happen from time to time (which I haven't been able to pin down unfortunately) is that a new snippet not being added to a bundle correctly so when restarting lintalist the snippet is lost. But the rest of the bundle I tried to add it to is still there. If you find a pattern do let me know.

If you could share your settings.ini (via private message for example) I'd be happy to use you settings for a while a see what happens - you can check for private info in the ini file and remove it if need be (for example a specific bundle name)

hamasaki

#62 Post by hamasaki »

That wouldn't be a problem, but let me see how it goes first and I'll let you know. I had no issues yesterday, but I didn't add or edit anything. To be honest I won't worry too much if there are no issues when I don't need to touch the interface, so seems to be fine at the moment.

hamasaki

#63 Post by hamasaki »

One thing I have noticed is that the bundles nearly always have to be reloaded after the computer has hibernated. Most times I hibernate, the shortcuts stop working. I haven't had this problem with other macro software.

lintalist

#64 Post by lintalist »

I haven't noticed that myself, but I think it is possible to let AutoHotkey detect that the computer is "waking up"[1] again so an automatic reload should be possible.

[1] PBT_APMRESUMEAUTOMATIC - https://github.com/shajul/Autohotkey/bl ... gement.ahk

hamasaki

#65 Post by hamasaki »

Thanks. I recently switched to always running it as admin and it's definitely been better. So, no more issues to report at the moment.

lintalist

#66 Post by lintalist »

v1.9.15 @ https://github.com/lintalist/lintalist/releases/