Smart PC Recovery - Mobile Edition

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
melendz

Smart PC Recovery - Mobile Edition

#1 Post by melendz »

http://www.smartpctools.com/data_recove ... ndex1.html

"Smart Data Recovery for USB Flash Drives offers you a free, reliable and easy data recovery solution that is specifically designed to be installed and operated from a USB stick. Install Smart Data Recovery onto a USB stick and keep it with you to use it immediately shall a need arise. Download and save directly to USB drive if you already deleted your data and want to maximize your chances of getting it back. "

I know that are already several data recovery tools in the database. But it never hurts to have extra tools in case that the unthinkable happens.

It saves settings to an ini file in the application folder. It doesn't seem to store any settings in the registry. I am not a registry expert, so someone please confirm.

melendz

Has anybody tried this program?

#2 Post by melendz »

It's on my USB "toolbox." I wil appreciate any opinions and experiences with this program.

AlephX

#3 Post by AlephX »

Hi!

Yes, tested, it is portable... I guess it should be added to TPFC :D
I know that are already several data recovery tools in the database. But it never hurts to have extra tools in case that the unthinkable happens.
You are right indeed