Pocket Radio Player

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Grisu

Re: Pocket Radio Player

#136 Post by Grisu »

In the current build a text file with all the songs is only created for a station that you are recording.
In addition, you can select a song from the "history listview": Press right mouse and select "Search via" for a song. Then the selected item is copied to the windows clipboard and the text can be pasted elsewhere.

Not sure if it would be useful to generate "log text file" the current channel as well. - Sounds a bit overkill to me, but I might be wrong?! :)

dtoxic

#137 Post by dtoxic »

nice, got it...that's enough for me just wanted to have some kind of history of songs, thx :)

Grisu

#138 Post by Grisu »

Hi all,
I released PRP build #210522.
Is there a way to update / report the database entry here? Thanks!

Midas

#139 Post by Midas »

Grisu wrote:I released PRP build #210522. Is there a way to update / report the database entry here?
I updated the version number in Pocket Radio Player database entry -- you could do the same if you log on and click the sidebar edit button... 8)

BTW, is there any reason the changelog isn't linked in PRP's homepage?

Grisu

#140 Post by Grisu »

Midas wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:56 am I updated the version number in Pocket Radio Player database entry -- you could do the same if you log on and click the sidebar edit button... 8)

BTW, is there any reason the changelog isn't linked in PRP's homepage?
Thanks for your help. I didn't know that I was able to edit the entry myself. Will do so in the future. 8)

The changelog is already linked on the download page (see text on top of the download links).
Direct URL is: http://pocketradio.awardspace.info/prp_changelog.txt

It's not a full changelog though. As the app dates back to 2008, I trim it down from time to time. :wink:

Midas

#141 Post by Midas »

Fair enough -- I looked for that link and missed it. 8)