Clickster - Locate and download m3s

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
alois

Clickster - Locate and download m3s

#1 Post by alois »

I was surprised to see how much music can be downloaded legaly from the internet when I stumbled over this portable tool. I quote from the clickster webpage:

"Clickster 1.10 (FREEWARE)

Clickster is an easy to use application which searches and downloads mp3 files from the Internet and not, from other P2P users. Providing a real and comprehensive alternative to P2P networks like Limewire and Bearshare, Clickster offers far higher download speeds.

Inroduction
Clickster enables you to easily search for and download mp3 files from the Internet. Because Clickster sources mp3's which are hosted on web servers, you can expect download speeds which put P2P networks to shame. With currently over 25 million tracks available to download (and growing), we're certain Clickster will be able to locate the music you really want to listen to and there are no dead/broken links...

Running Clickster from Flash Drives:
Clickster can be installed or copied onto a Flash Drive and run from there. Useful perhaps if you want to use Clickster at work where installing software is not permitted."

Here is the Clickster wegpage:
http://www.remlapsoftware.com/

I downloaded it form here:
http://www.pcwelt.de/news/business/75168

Hope you like it! 8)

Ennovy

#2 Post by Ennovy »

Nice find and now at version 1.62

Ameri-CAIN

#3 Post by Ameri-CAIN »

alois,
This is off the freaking Hook!!! Thanks for posting this. Clickster is my new favorite toy! It needs some work, but it gets the job done rather quickly!

I am Baas

Re: Clickster - Locate and download m3s

#4 Post by I am Baas »

-.-

Re: Clickster - Locate and download m3s

#5 Post by -.- »

looks kind of like mulve before the music companies got it taken down lol

but i'll use clickster while i can lol