Promising app. I'm a big fan of StrokeIt and after first try of StrokesPlus I can say it is a great alternative. Key modifiers are nice additions. Having one xml of settings instead of many files is also a plus (though overall StrokeIt is smaller).
Personally I will stick to StrokeIt as it does the job well and it would take a hell a lot of time to move all my actions to StrokesPlus (being lazy ).
- Added necessary logic for when a key is a Stroke button (feature: Capture Modifiers on Stroke Button Down)
- Fixed bug where Left mouse modifier wasn't being recognized with the new feature
- Fixed bug which prevented Stroke key from working if no Ignore key was selected
- Added experimental feature Capture Modifiers on Stroke Button Down. This tells S+ to also capture modifiers at the moment the Stroke button is pressed.
- Language.zip updated to include element for new option (above) in Preferences