gbrao wrote:44964 views and no one wants to vote/recommend this program ?
Sorry, but I already did...
32b : https://engdownload.eassos.cn/winpe/DGE ... 78_x86.zip
[ Ver 188.8.131.528 ]
1. The function System Migration and Virtualize Current System Into VMware Virtual Machine can be performed in WinPE.
2. The function "Adjust Data Area Positioning" is added to partitions recognized by File Recovery function.
3. Added the support of "Parallels Desktop" virtual disk format.
1. Optimize file recovery result for NTFS partitions.
2. After copying files, the properties of new files are set to be consistent with original files(archive, read-only, system, hidden, etc.).
3. The "System Volume Information" folder won't be excluded when the program backs up a NTFS partition by files and the partition enables Data Deduplication.
4. The limit that the maximum number of clusters cannot exceed 2^30 is removed when formatting exFAT partition.
5. The New Partition and Quick Partition function set the default aligned sector as 256 when the disk's sector size is 4096 bytes.
6. The default capacity changes to 256GB when creating a virtual disk.
1. Fixed an issue that drive letters were not assigned correctly after resizing partition.
2. Fixed an issue that sometimes BSOD or partition missing issue might occur when resizing partition.
3. Fixed an issue that in some rare cases resizing partition might stop responding.
4. Fixed an issue for Quick Partition function that in some cases partitions could not be created correctly.
5. Fixed an issue that sometimes files of EXT4 partition could not be parsed correctly.
6. Fixed an issue that files of exFAT partition formatted by MacOS could not be parsed correctly.
7. Fixed an issue that data could not be written to hidden partitions.
8. Fixed an issue that some CR3 files could not be previewed.
9. Fixed an issue that the program might get corrupted during converting virtual disk format.
10. Fixed an issue that in some cases the Unlock BitLocker dialog box could not pop up.
11. Fixed an issue for sector editor that mouse clicking might damage selected area.
12. Fixed an issue that file data might not be correct when writing encrypted files to NTFS partition.
13. Fixed an issue for sector editor that in some cases content could not be entered.
14. Fixed an issue for File Recovery function that the program might stop responding if clicking the main interface while the program was organizing directory structure.
15. Fixed some issues related to interface display.