RPG Tool - Dungeon Helper

Any other tech-related topics
Firewrath

RPG Tool - Dungeon Helper

#1 Post by Firewrath »

Alright, since i seem the need to prove im a geek, :P

And sorry to anyone who thinks from the front page that this is a submission,
but that might be being worked on, dont know just yet, i told him id wait to see what he said, but, meh, i gotta get this out somewhere, :P

Anyways,....

For any of you that plays RPGs online, and have .Net 2.0,
(Which is why its not in the submission forum, if Any of you know how to Easily turn a .Net app into a portable one, Please let me know.)
This Virtual Tabletop is a Must Have:
http://dh.abomb.info/index.php

i mean, this thing is just awesome,
its not all that 'pretty' for some of you expecting full color maps and character icons, but its simple, easy to use, and has some really Nice features,
i love the thing, specially since im on dialup, (cant do anything about it, bleh, >.<)

He doesnt have a features list around so ill tell you what i can here:

its got a'white board' tabletop, meaning you can draw on it and place images or whatever you want, (DM only, players only have control of their character icon unless assigned an icon otherwise,)
Edit: Found a Bug with loading Whiteboards so might want to watch doing that just yet.
can save the whiteboard for the next game session,
it has a nice little distance pinger to find out just how far you are from anything,
rotatable icons for facing,
built in Chat, with dice roller, font color can be changed to keep track of different players,
auto-logs the chat window into .rtf document, (<3 this so much)
initiative box to keep track of order in combat

and im sure i missed a few things,
but if you play D&D, D20, or Any RPG that uses Dice and a Map, you sould really check this out, :P
Hope you all injoy it, ^-^