@SYSTEM: puppy's teething trouble...(nothing that a gentle touch of DB dusting wouldn't fix)...SYSTEM wrote:The dump script now produces invalid CSV. The double-quote character is missing at the end of the size field.
Nirsoft's handy CSVFileView to the rescue:
- sorting on TPFC.CSV's new column shows exactly 17 records (out of 2,042) affected by the "missing quote" syndrome.
(actually, there shouldn't be any quote at all in there)
- sorting again on the new column shows a further 10 records include alphabetic strings instead of numeric value in the new field
- those same 10 records also have an extraneous column appended...
- one of those 10 records, namely #1665, even has two additional columns appended, for good measure...
Further suggestions to Andrew : (if not pushing my luck too far...)
- 1. Perhaps a "Size" header for the new column would be appropriate icing on the cake ?
2. Maybe the "Size" column could be defined as a numeric field entity, so as to preserve numbers formatting alignment ?
Thanks @SYSTEM for his pertinent observation, and of course @Andrew for a blindingly fast implementation !