CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager (New Release: BetaM9)

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Midas

Re: CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager (New Release: Bet

#31 Post by Midas »

AlexJenter wrote:Midas, is that really you? How you're doing? We miss you on the forum! :)
Thanks, Alex. I was forced to prune down my engagement, I was spreading myself too thin over too many forums. But I still keep an eye on worthy projects... :wink:

webfork

#32 Post by webfork »

Midas wrote:
AlexJenter wrote:We miss you on the forum! :)
I was forced to prune down my engagement, I was spreading myself too thin over too many forums.
We're lucky to have him.

AlexJenter

#33 Post by AlexJenter »

Midas wrote:Thanks, Alex. I was forced to prune down my engagement, I was spreading myself too thin over too many forums. But I still keep an eye on worthy projects... :wink:
I understand completely - no problem at all. Well if you just come by from time to time, I'll be very glad :)

smaragdus

Re: CintaNotes 3.5

#34 Post by smaragdus »

Until version 3.5 "About" showed registration information:

CintaNotes 3.4:

this information has been removed in the latest version:

CintaNotes 3.5:

This change is undocumented.

The developers have not published a support e-mail, only a contact form, for me this is unacceptable for a commercial product and shows lack of respect for the customers. The development is at a snail's pace and I doubt that CintaNotes will become usable in my lifetime, for example the GUI is barely customizable. For me the program's coolest feature is that themes apply to tray icon.

Ennovy

Re: CintaNotes 3.5

#35 Post by Ennovy »

smaragdus wrote: The developers have not published a support e-mail, only a contact form, for me this is unacceptable for a commercial product and shows lack of respect for the customers.
I receive the CintaNotes newsletter and at the bottom of this newsletter you can find their support email:
mailto:support [at symbol] cintanotes.com
and they run a forum http://cintanotes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

AlexJenter

#36 Post by AlexJenter »

This change is undocumented.
This is simply a bug, this is why its undocumented. Thanks for noticing it, we'll fix it in the next update.
The developers have not published a support e-mail
As Ennovy already noted, there is a support email and its support [at symbol] cintanotes.com. But you're right that we should publish it more prominently.

webfork

#37 Post by webfork »

[Moderator note: I have modified instances of the listed email address in this forum to make it slightly harder for scraper programs to grab the address and spam them.]
AlexJenter wrote:As Ennovy already noted, there is a support email and its support [at symbol] cintanotes.com. But you're right that we should publish it more prominently.

Ennovy

#38 Post by Ennovy »

Thanks, I didn't think about that.

Midas

Re: CintaNotes Free Personal Notes Manager (New Release: BetaM9)

#39 Post by Midas »

Topic update: CintaNotes last stable version is v3.13 released 2019-03-08 (changes and downloads at http://cintanotes.com/release-notes/).