File Attribute Changer features:File Attribute Changer is a free utility to easily rename multiple files and folders, change timestamps and system attributes utilizing regular expression for an extremely flexible search and replace capability. The program can handle hundreds of files and folders with ease, and it is also portable, allowing users to take the program with them wherever they go.
File Attribute Changer links:- Batch Rename tool quickly rename multiple files
- You can specify a numerical sequence for the new file name
- Supports powerful regular expression for fine-tuning search
- Change timestamps of multiple files
- Modify standard file attributes such as read-only, hidden, compression, encryption, system, etc.
- Drag file/folder from Windows explorer to load the file/folder
- Modify files attributes in sub-folders
- Save/load task list template for quick files operations
- Portable, no installation required.
http://www.hoaitech.com/ - File Attribute Changer web-site
http://www.hoaitech.com/File-Attribute-Changer/download - File Attribute Changer download page
http://www.hoaitech.com/File-Attribute- ... /changelog - File Attribute Changer change log
http://www.hoaitech.com/File-Attribute- ... screenshot - File Attribute Changer gallery
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... nger.shtml - File Attribute Changer at Softpedia
File Attribute Changer screen-shots:
-1- File Attribute Changer main window: -2- File Attribute Changer preferences: File Attribute Changer requirements:
File Attribute Changer portable:Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, 2008R2, 2008
File Attribute Changer (current version 22.214.171.124) is portable but not stealth- download the archive (File Attribute Changer.zip), extract it and run the executable (File Attribute Changer.exe)- settings are saved in INI file (config.ini).
File Attribute Changer note:
The archive (File Attribute Changer.zip) contains also a short manual (File Attribute Changer Quick Start Guide.pdf).