MaxLauncher and Quick Access Popup

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
shnbwmn

MaxLauncher and Quick Access Popup

#1 Post by shnbwmn »

Two little goodies which might be of interest:

1. MaxLauncher

This is the successor to MadAppLauncher, a similar program which ended dev in 2013. Both programs give users a grid of blocks, to which one can assign programs, files, folders, etc and launch them via clicking said block or a hotkey. One of the things specifically added to Max is a portable use option (zip file).

2. Quick Access Popup

The successor of Folders Popup; it is similar to FP, but with many improvements (such as reorganised menu items and the inclusion of a "Drives" submenu). The developer is actively taking suggestions/feedback. Together with FARR, this has to be one of the most useful programs on my ext hdd.

Side-note: why isn't FARR (Find and Run Robot) in the database yet??? It's easily the best keyboard-based launcher program available!

webfork

Re: MaxLauncher and Quick Access Popup

#2 Post by webfork »

This program has already been mentioned. I'll go ahead and merge the threads. Edit: as this mentions two programs, I'll just leave a reference link:

Maxlauncher - program launcher
shnbwmn wrote:why isn't FARR (Find and Run Robot) in the database yet??? It's easily the best keyboard-based launcher program available!
This question comes up quite a lot so we put together a FAQ item addressing it.