Free Batch Music Splitter

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
ozok

Free Batch Music Splitter

#1 Post by ozok »

Hi,
I wrote this little (well, not so small size-wise) app last weekend in order to split my audiobooks into smaller chunks. I've just updated it and thought I'd share it with here. You basically set the split method (part count vs part duration), add files to the list (or you can first add files then edit splitting method later) and start splitting. Splitting process should be very quick since no encoding is involved.

Homepage

Please vote if you think it's any good. Click to vote
Last edited by ozok on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Checker

Re: Free Batch Music Splitter

#2 Post by Checker »

ozok wrote:... and thought I'd share it with here. ...
Thank you ... and voted :wink:
Attachments
Free Batch Music Splitter.png

ozok

#3 Post by ozok »

New version 1.2

Code: Select all

-Added: Options to specify how the output files are named
-Updated: FFmpeg

SYSTEM

#4 Post by SYSTEM »

ozok wrote:New version 1.2

Code: Select all

-Added: Options to specify how the output files are named
-Updated: FFmpeg
Checker had already updated the entry. :) It's on the main page at the moment.
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020

ozok

#5 Post by ozok »

Saw it after I posted here, sorry about that. BTW could you guys change homepage to http://www.ozok26.com/free-batch-musc-spltter-2. I'm not sure if I can edit the post on the page (I feel like I've asked that before).

Also as a side note, flac splitting does not work as I expected. Chunks have source's whole duration. I was going to report this to ffmpeg but someone already done that. There isn't much I can do about it, but I'm trying to find a way.

SYSTEM

#6 Post by SYSTEM »

ozok wrote:BTW could you guys change homepage to http://www.ozok26.com/free-batch-musc-spltter-2.
Done.
ozok wrote:I'm not sure if I can edit the post on the page (I feel like I've asked that before).
Actually, with your post count you have editing privileges for the entire database. :)
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020

Midas

#7 Post by Midas »

ozok wrote:Also as a side note, flac splitting does not work as I expected. Chunks have source's whole duration. I was going to report this to ffmpeg but someone already done that. There isn't much I can do about it, but I'm trying to find a way.
  • Was the bug already present in previous ffmpeg versions? In case that's a negative, wouldn't reverting to a previous version solve the issue for now? :?

ozok

#8 Post by ozok »

@Midas I haven't tried previous versions so I cannot say for sure. Nothing suggests this in bug tracker though. I'll be watching that ticket.