Icecream Ebook Reader

Post details of freeware that are found to be not portable here. Posts in the submissions forum relating to freeware found to be not portable should also be moved here.
Midas

Icecream Ebook Reader

#1 Post by Midas »

Icecream Ebook Reader is a simple Qt5 based application prepared to do one thing in Windows (XP!-8): display ebooks on the screen...

There's only an installer available for download but it can be easily (Uni)extracted -- discard one executable, rename the other; in my summary testing it didn't leave any traces on my Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1, except for a single key in the registry ('HKCU\Software\QtProject').

http://icecreamapps.com/Ebook-Reader/ author wrote:Meet Icecream Ebook Reader, one of the best free EPUB readers that transforms your computer screen into a convenient top-notch ebook reader. The tool enables you read ebooks in EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF and other popular formats. Manage your digital library on your PC or Windows-based laptop. This program also features the ability to turn pages, use bookmarks, search your library, track reading progress and much more.

Download latest Icecream Ebook Reader release (currently v1.5) at http://icecreamapps.com/Ebook-Reader/.

BTW, Icecream Apps also makes available two freeware PDF utilities, PDF Converter and PDF Split and Merge...

I am Baas

Re: Icecream Ebook Reader

#2 Post by I am Baas »

Not Portable
icecreamapps.ini in \user\current\.ebookreader
ebooklib.sqlite3 in \user\current\.ebookreader\data
log_20xx_xx_xx.txt in \user\current\.ebookreader\log

+ QtProject in the registry, see Midas above.

@Mod

Please move to FTANP. Thanks.

webfork

Re: Icecream Ebook Reader

#3 Post by webfork »

I am Baas wrote:Please move to FTANP
Moved