MusicBee [DotNET audio manager/player]

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
avi-aryan

MusicBee [DotNET audio manager/player]

#1 Post by avi-aryan »

MusicBee Portable makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web. Features include play your music the way that you want, manage large music libraries, and easily find what you want to hear, add metadata to your music, utilize your Internet connection to automatically find useful information about your music collection or the currently playing song, create party playlist and turn your computer into a music jukebox, add songs from your CD collection to your library and synchronize with your devices, and create your own unique look and feel.

Site - http://getmusicbee.com/

Screenshots

Portablility
Portable version available from the developer - http://getmusicbee.com/download.html

Additional Requirements
Net framework v4.0+ - Not available on Windows 7 and below natively.
Last edited by avi-aryan on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midas

Re: MusicBee

#2 Post by Midas »

MusicBee requires DotNET v4.0+ -- firstly mentioned by taotra @ viewtopic.php?p=23926#p23926 ...
http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#What_are_the_system_requirements_for_MusicBee.3F wrote:What are the system requirements for MusicBee?
  • Windows XP SP2 or SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit versions)
  • .NET 4.0 or higher
  • At least 512 MB of physical RAM
  • At least 50 MB of available space on your hard drive
  • Soundcard
  • DirectX 8.1 or above

avi-aryan

#3 Post by avi-aryan »

Midas wrote:MusicBee requires DotNET v4.0+ -- firstly mentioned by taotra @ http://www.portablefreeware.com/forums/ ... 926#p23926 ...
Oops, then I clearly missed that entry as google on searching Musicbee - portablefreeware showed a NULL from portablefreeware.com .
Also I forgot that NET v4 is not traditionally installed in win7 and earlier versions . My Bad !

I am Baas

#4 Post by I am Baas »

avi-aryan wrote:Oops, then I clearly missed that entry as google on searching Musicbee - portablefreeware showed a NULL from portablefreeware.com
Your Google searching skills suck.
site:portablefreeware.com MusicBee
2013-09-26_200841.png

Midas

#5 Post by Midas »

That's our dear old Baas -- always scaring the living daylights out of reckless newcomers... :mrgreen:

avi-aryan

#6 Post by avi-aryan »

I am Baas wrote: Your Google searching skills suck.
Ouch.. :evil: :D

webfork

#7 Post by webfork »

avi-aryan wrote:I clearly missed that entry as google on searching Musicbee - portablefreeware showed a NULL
It's all good. It also doesn't show up when you type in "musicbee" in our search window either. You'd have to dig under Teen Spirit to find it.

Anyway if the program is ever to get it's own entry, it needs it's own thread and summary, which you've provided. Thanks for that.

hamasaki

Music Bee

#8 Post by hamasaki »

MusicBee makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.

Not sure how this isn`t already on the site. Its an awesome music manager.

http://getmusicbee.com/

I am Baas

Re: Music Bee

#9 Post by I am Baas »

avi-aryan

#10 Post by avi-aryan »

:shock: Add an entry for Music Bee in A Good Example of what not to post :shock:

SYSTEM

#11 Post by SYSTEM »

avi-aryan wrote::shock: Add an entry for Music Bee in A Good Example of what not to post :shock:
Hey, "Portable Microsoft Windows Media Center" was pretty much as bad as a submission can be:
  • not portable at all
  • illegal
  • very bloated considering the feature set
  • icing on the cake: only working on versions of Windows that already have Windows Media Center
MusicBee is not an abnormally bad submission at all. :)
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020

hamasaki

#12 Post by hamasaki »

@I am Baas

I wouldn`t have posted if this site had a better search engine. I searched for Music Bee and it found nothing. :(

I am Baas

#13 Post by I am Baas »

hamasaki wrote:I wouldn`t have posted if this site had a better search engine. I searched for Music Bee and it found nothing. :(
You did not search for MusicBee though. :roll:

avi-aryan

#14 Post by avi-aryan »

SYSTEM wrote: MusicBee is not an abnormally bad submission at all. :)
I know and was joking. MB has been posted 3 times here now inlcluding the 2nd one by me. :D

hamasaki

#15 Post by hamasaki »

No worries guys. Yeah, I figured it was the space in Music Bee. I`ll try a bit better next time. :)