AutoHotkey apps for testing

If you are currently developing portable freeware or planning to do so, use this forum to discuss technical implementation, seek out like-minded developers for partnership, or solicit interested users for beta testing.
ZioZione

Re: AutoHotkey apps for testing

#76 Post by ZioZione »

Hi I am Baas,
I am Baas wrote:@ZioZione

Underline is AWESOME. The "Open Window" workaround is great and the English translation of the GUI is perfect. Excellent job with the guide/help too. Kudos.

Just a minor issue for non-Italian speakers... When launching Underline for the first time, the right-click menu is in Italian and one needs to guess where to click to change the language.

As for the "Information" window... this is the standard legal text that I found on the Internet:
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.

Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose and redistribute it freely
I think it's safe to copy and use.

Again, thank you (and the developer, obviously) very much.
Thank you! I forwarded your appreciation to the author, and, few minutes ago, he answered me that next Underline version will be able to recognize the system language, localizing accordingly the interface. So, stay tuned... ;)
Best Regards
ZioZione

I am Baas

#77 Post by I am Baas »

Nice. Thank you.

There is one other feature I would like to see added too... an option to flip the bar vertically/horizontally (with a left click maybe).

ZioZione

#78 Post by ZioZione »

Hi I am Baas,
I am Baas wrote:Nice. Thank you.

There is one other feature I would like to see added too... an option to flip the bar vertically/horizontally (with a left click maybe).
I will ask him if this will be possible in next release.
Best Regards
ZioZione

ZioZione

#79 Post by ZioZione »

Hi I am Baas,

take a look at the Underline home page http://www.maurorossi.net/pagine/utility.htm ... there are some interesting news... ;)
Best Regards
ZioZione

I am Baas

#80 Post by I am Baas »

ZioZione wrote:Hi I am Baas,

take a look at the Underline home page http://www.maurorossi.net/pagine/utility.htm ... there are some interesting news... ;)
Best Regards
ZioZione
Cheers for the heads up, ZioZione. Excellent update. I will modify the db entry later. Please thank the developer for this cool little helper.

I am Baas

#81 Post by I am Baas »

@ZioZione
Would you please ask Underline developer to add an option to stick the bar to the mouse cursor.

TIA

ZioZione

#82 Post by ZioZione »

Hi I am Baas
Would you please ask Underline developer to add an option to stick the bar to the mouse cursor.

TIA
with "stick" do you mean "click on the bar then moving the mouse the bar moves with the cursor"?
Best Regards
ZioZione

I am Baas

#83 Post by I am Baas »

ZioZione wrote:Hi I am Baas

TIA
with "stick" do you mean "click on the bar then moving the mouse the bar moves with the cursor"?
Best Regards
ZioZione
Yes, exactly that (but that should be an optional feature, i.e. toggle "stick to mouse" on/off).

Cheers