Total Text Container

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
alanbcohen

#61 Post by alanbcohen »

I think it is time for a new hosting situation; I have been unable to download either 77 or 78 due to bandwidth limits on your site. Please post when you have resolved this situation.

MiDoJo

#62 Post by MiDoJo »

alanbcohen wrote:I think it is time for a new hosting situation; I have been unable to download either 77 or 78 due to bandwidth limits on your site. Please post when you have resolved this situation.

???? I had no such issue with downloading and it looks to be hosted out of google.

jar

Optional alternative link for 0.78

#63 Post by jar »

Hello,

TTC is offered also on a alternative download location at totaltextv0.a078 (Alt Link). Just go to http://mtirnanic.googlepages.com/ and choose for alt link.

Cheers,

Jeroen

alanbcohen

#64 Post by alanbcohen »

Thanks for the new link. I was using http://mtirnanic.googlepages.com/TotalText.zip when I had the bandwidth problems and error messages.

magisterludi

#65 Post by magisterludi »

I can't create or edit on my PC with XP SP2 any task or events in calendar.
With A078 there was an arror of bad floating point value
With the new A079 version the error is address violation
The same happens when I use the program on an usb pen.
In win2000 SP4 it works from the usb pen (I haven't tried directly from the pc).
Thanks and regards

mtirnanic

#66 Post by mtirnanic »

Thanx for the pix "magisterludi" will have this bug fixed by the next version.

If you want a fix for the time being, on your PC
Start >> Control Panel >> Regional Language Options >> Customize >> and change the "decimal Symbol" from " , " to " . "

UPDATE!!! Issue has been Resolved and will be in the Next Release. Retrieves settings from windows system settings now.

jar

#67 Post by jar »

Nice new site design at http://sites.google.com/site/totaltextcontainer/Home
... I like it.

Jeroen

tgrantt

Display

#68 Post by tgrantt »

In the Calendar, the "Month" button is cut off. Great idea for a program, BTW!

mtirnanic

#69 Post by mtirnanic »

Sorry "tgrantt" but you must be running a real low resolution on your system for that to be happening. try upping your screen res to over 1024*768 and also set icon size to 16 to get more work space and you can also use the poppers as a full screen option or click on the button to on the Splitter next to the tree to hide it for more work space.

Ps! next version will have a really useful and customizable New "Frame Type" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Does any1 want to venture a guess to what it might be?

pss

problem in v.a079

#70 Post by pss »

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the new release of TTC (V0.a079)
But I would report the following problem:
When creating an item (spreadsheet), then I can not change the visuals, the "Properties" does not open, does not work!

I would appreciate if the developer can please fix this problem.

Please see the following screenshot:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3362/359 ... aa65_o.jpg

Thanks
pss

mtirnanic

#71 Post by mtirnanic »

Hi pss.

Has been fix and will be in the next release.

#72 Post by 369 »

Thank you for your work! I need this programm!

mtirnanic

#73 Post by mtirnanic »

To 369.

The multi tab to the Rich frame has been added to my todo list (+ a possibility for other frame types to, but will have to be a viewable option as things might start getting cluttered).

the spreadsheet already has multi sheets capability. Theres a drop down button at the top which adds/edits sheets.

Mix frame forwarding has been added to my todo list.

The folder frame bug is a known error and will be looked at but is low priority.

Focus on disable bug added todo list.

bdcutler

Possible to add sort/arrange capability?

#74 Post by bdcutler »

Hi. Love the app ... but for the different list capabilities (such as Bookmarks) would it be possible to add a sort function? Or even a drag-n-drop arrange capability (sort would be best of course - but whatever you can do.)

Brian

neotoma

#75 Post by neotoma »

HI,

i really like this powerfull Tool!

Today i tested the CodeProducer, but if i click at Commands/04 More Loops, the TTC crashes or quit without any Errormessage.

Also i missint the Names on the Tabs (on the left side). I have a Vista 64, mavbe there is a problem ?

Mike