TuneUp Utilities 2007 tryouts

Share, discuss and debug ready-made JauntePE launchers for non-portable applications.
joby_toss

TuneUp Utilities 2007 tryouts

#1 Post by joby_toss »

Stone Tablet made a request for TuneUp 2007.

His attention was caught by this article.

I am not making this post as a submission for a new JPE launcher for applications like this require many many testing done and i just don't have the time for it. A second reason would be that i don't see any references of this on the official TuneUp website.

Here is my JPE launcher version:

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/177475205/TuneUpUtilities2007_PJ.7z.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?ldgb2a2lb22
I installed "TU2007EN2311_vnu.exe" using Sandboxie and then copied only the application's files in the "App" folder.

The .ini settings i used redirect everything so your "Data" folder will become quite big (backups and everything)!

I tested some tools (like disk cleaner and startup manager) and they work ok.

Note: i will not use this software's version (not sure it is legal although i might be quite wrong)! After making this post i'll erase any files related to it from my hard drive!
Last edited by joby_toss on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stone Tablet

THANKS...

#2 Post by Stone Tablet »

joby_toss, Thank You...

joby_toss raises the question if this offer from vnunet.com (See Link Above) is legitimate. Any thoughts?

vhick

#3 Post by vhick »

i always get "the installation of this tuneup product is damage. please reinstall the tuneup product to correct this problem." when i launch jauntepe launcher.

joby_toss

#4 Post by joby_toss »

I'm sorry i cannot reproduce this anymore!
I've had, at some point in time, a trial version of TuneUp 2008 installed ... so that maybe left something behind ... don't know ... This launcher worked for me as i've said.
Anyone else ?!

vhick

#5 Post by vhick »

i do it right. u must install the software and copy the application directory to jauntepe app folder. you can uninstall now the software. everything ok.