Error on Portable Flash CS3

Ask other users about problems encountered with portable apps or help by posting solutions to existing problems.

What web browser do you use most of the time?

Internet Explorer
No votes
Firefox Mozilla
33%
Opera
67%
Safari
No votes

Total votes: 3

Hubriz

Error on Portable Flash CS3

#1 Post by Hubriz »

Hi guys, just a n00b here. Hope to get help here.

Just wanna ask how to fix the error message whenever I'm launching portable Flash CS3 on my computer. Im using Windows XP Service Pack 2. The message is "LICENSE PROBLEM Unable to validate your Thinstall license. Please contact Technical Support."

I have other portable apps running on my flash drive (Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3, etc.) but only the FLash CS3 is not working. Any suggestions how to fix this? Thanks.

ArT :)

m^(2)

#2 Post by m^(2) »

Contact Thinstall technical support.
If you own Thinstall license, of course.

GeddichNixan

#3 Post by GeddichNixan »

Well, IF. :roll:

carbonize

#4 Post by carbonize »

And what's with the half arsed poll? Has no relation to the topic of the thread and what about those who use another browser such as Flock, Chrome, Maxthon, Avant and so on?

Hubriz

#5 Post by Hubriz »

carbonize wrote:And what's with the half arsed poll? Has no relation to the topic of the thread and what about those who use another browser such as Flock, Chrome, Maxthon, Avant and so on?
I'd just list the popular ones I think, and just wanna know which of them are the most stable one. Thanks anyway, what I really need is to fix the portable Flash to run in my computer.

Hubriz

#6 Post by Hubriz »

m^(2) wrote:Contact Thinstall technical support.
If you own Thinstall license, of course.
I just wonder how and why the Flash program don't work where the other portable programs are still running including portable Photoshop & portable Dreamweaver in my flash drive. I already try to change the directory of the program but still the error message appears.

:cry: