Skip UAC Prompt for selected programs at system startup

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
klon

Skip UAC Prompt for selected programs at system startup

#1 Post by klon »

Windows doesn’t allow elevated tasks at startup that is why you can’t just auto run programs with administrative privileges at startup. You can create an elevated shortcut for the program that will allow you to bypass UAC Prompt and run the program without seeing the UAC Prompt in Windows by using Task Scheduler this requires many steps. For this reason, we have coded the application called Skip UAC prompt

1. drag n’ drop a program or shortcut to the Application interface. The relevant software or scripts , were set to start at system startup without an UAC warning.

2. You can also create a shortcut to run an Application without UAC warning.

3. You can use the File Import List / Export List feature to import a backup file, or you can drag and drop the backup file directly onto the interface.

This Portable and free Software also has Cmd parameter support

Homepage:
https://www.sordum.org/16219/skip-uac-prompt-v1-0/

Download:
https://www.sordum.org/files/downloads. ... uac-prompt

Special

Re: Skip UAC Prompt for selected programs at system startup

#2 Post by Special »

Seems like a handy tool, I do this a lot (making tasks to skip UAC) for various commonly used programs I use like WizFile, CheatEngine, etc., though I've not used this tool to do so, if it does what I think it does, then it could be a nice little time saver for such tasks.

Are you the author of the software/website? I gave your site a glance it there seems to be a lot of neat little tools there, but one thing that really irks me is your changelog/history for softwares, it's well, non-existent, for your updates you sometimes post "what's new" for the latest version, but all previous versions have no mention of anything, you should keep a full history somewhere on your website/software page.

klon

Re: Skip UAC Prompt for selected programs at system startup

#3 Post by klon »

Thanks for your comment, we usually include in the Read_me or Version_info files in the downloaded file the release dates of previous versions and what has been fixed or added in each version.